MoEa

Introducing bio-sneakers

made from

fruits and plants

Sign-up for our Kickstarter launch and get exclusive access with 30% early bird discount!


Limited availability, don't miss out on the coolest bio-based sneakers on the block!

MOEA Collection image

We're on a mission to bring you the next generation of sneakers! 

Waste from the fruit and plant industries is turned into wearable materials used to make MoEa bio-sneakers.


They are animal-free, upcycled and low carbon. Fruit and plant-based materials replace leather and contain very little plastic. MoEa will always choose what's better for the Earth.

To each color corresponds a plant ...

PICK YOUR TEAM !

Our first collection is composed of 5 fruits and plants : 

Apple, Pineapple, Corn, Cactus, Grape.

Which one is your favorite?

COMING SOON ON KICKSTARTER

EARLY BIRD OFFERS WON'T LAST LONG

 Leather is bad : cattle breeding is 20% of global gas emissions, chemicals used by tanneries are highly toxic.

Animals are suffering : over a billion are killed every year in terrible conditions for their skin. 

Nothing is traceable and transparent : who made your sneaker? How? 

We say enough.

WHAT MAKES MOEA SNEAKERS SUSTAINABLE ?

No leather ... wear fruits !

Animal-free

Recycable

All MoEa uppers are made from recovered recycled fruits and plants from the food industry.

MoEa is VEGAN certified by PETA. No animals was use to make our sneakers. 

Once your MoEa's are worn out, send them back to us and we will recycle them into new soles!

Sustainable materials

Traceable and Transparent

All our materials follow the strictest sustainable standards. We use recycled cotton, recycled rubber, recycled bamboo, etc.

All materials are traceable: the list of all our suppliers is public. Feel free to ask for certifications, we will be happy to share the certificate with you

ONLY SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS

1. Soft bio-based uppers

All our uppers are made of recycled fruits and plants : apple, pineapple, cactus, corn or grape. 

2. Rubber recycled soles

Our soles are made with 40% recycled rubber. The remaining 60% are natural rubber. 

3. Comfy Bamboo Lining

The comfy lining of MoEa sneakers is composed of 100% recycled bamboo. 

4. Recycled laces

Our laces are made of recycled cotton.

MOEA are the most sustainable sneakers

We love sneakers. But current sneakers suck. 


Discover here how we can make sneakers that care about Mother Earth.  

GRAPE SNEAKERS

Unisex / Available in 2 colors


From the waste of the wine industry in Italy, grapes are recycled and tanned into GRAPE SKIN. Composed of 32% Grape leftovers, 22% water-based PU and 46% recycled polyester. 


Global recycled Standards 

Vegan certified

MOEA Collection image
MOEA Collection image
MOEA Collection image

PINEAPPLE SNEAKERS

Unisex / Available in 2 colors


Made in Italy from waste pineapple leaf fibers from Philippines. Composed of 72% pineapple leaves, 23% bio-PU, 5% PU.


REACH certified

VEGAN certified

MOEA Collection image
MOEA Collection image

APPLE

SNEAKERS

MOEA Collection image

Unisex / Available in 2 colors


From the waste of the juice industry in Italy, apples are recycled and tanned in to APPLE SKIN. Composed of 32% apples, 34% organic cotton, 34% recycled PU. 


USDA bio-preffered

VEGAN certified

MOEA Collection image
MOEA Collection image

COMING SOON ON KICKSTARTER

EARLY BIRD OFFERS WON'T LAST LONG

MOEA Collection image

CACTUS SNEAKERS

Unisex / Available in 2 colours


From cactus skin and oil in Mexico, here is our CACTUS LEATHER. Composed of 40% cactus skin and oil, 32% organic cotton, 28% bio-PU.


Global Recycled Standards

PETA approved VEGAN

USDA bio preffered

MOEA Collection image
MOEA Collection image

CORN

SNEAKERS

MOEA Collection image

Unisex / Available in 2 colors


From corn skins and oil from the United States, here is our CORN LEATHER. Composed of 69% corn skin and oil and 31% PU. 


OEKO TEX standard 100

USDA bio-preffered

MOEA Collection image
MOEA Collection image

MoEa

Introduces bio-sneakers

made from recycled

fruits and plants

Sign-up for our Kickstarter launch and get :

🔥 Hot news about the launch

👟 Exclusive access to sneaker styles

💸 Earlybird Discount Code